KitchenAid Adds Powerful Electric Kettle To Pro LineÂ® Series
Additional features of the kettle include a 360 degrees rotating base for easy lifting of the kettle body from any direction. The lid release button provides easy water filling, and a soft touch handle offers comfort and control when handling the kettle. The kettle's cord wrap feature keeps the cord neat and organized for storage.
The kettle is designed with an all-steel, dome shaped body and is available in Candy Apple Red, Frosted Pearl White, Onyx Black, Silver Medallion and Sugar Pearl at a suggested retail price of $199.99.
Since the introduction of its legendary stand mixer in 1919 and first dishwasher in 1949, KitchenAid has built on the legacy of these icons to create a complete line of products designed for cooks. Today, the KitchenAid brand offers virtually every essential for the well-equipped kitchen with a collection that includes everything from countertop appliances to cookware, ranges to refrigerators, and whisks to wine cellars. Cook for the Cure®, the brand's partnership with Susan G. Komen for the Cure®, is now in its twelfth year and has raised over $9 million to help find a cure for breast cancer. To learn why chefs choose KitchenAid for their homes more than any other brand*, visit KitchenAid.com or join us at Facebook.com/KitchenAid and Twitter.com/KitchenAidUSA.
* Based on a 2012 survey, KitchenAid was found to be the home kitchen appliance brand chosen most often by members of the International Association of Culinary Professionals.
NOTE TO PRESS: To download high resolution product images and view the latest press releases, please visit the KitchenAid online press room at http://www.kitchenaid.com/flash.cmd?/#/inside-kitchenaid-press-room/
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV