KitchenAid Adds Powerful Electric Kettle To Pro Line® Series
CHICAGO, March 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- KitchenAid announced that it's adding an electric kettle to its Pro Line ® Series, a collection of premium countertop appliances combining best-in-class performance with a bold and distinctive design. The new kettle joins the full portfolio of Pro Line ® Series appliances that includes a 16-cup food processor, cordless hand blender, 7-qt. stand mixer and 2- and 4-slice toasters.
"Like all the appliances in our Pro Line ® Series, our new kettle was built to deliver exceptional performance, striking design and intuitive functionality," says Beth Robinson, senior manager of brand experience for KitchenAid. "Whether it's being used to heat water for green tea or French press coffee, the kettle offers fast, precise heating and eliminates any guesswork for desired water temperatures."
The 1440 Watt electric kettle features a water level gauge with a display window for precise measurement, holding up to 51 ounces of water. An external temperature dial on the kettle base glides left or right to set the desired water temperature. Temperatures can be set anywhere from 50 - 100 degrees C, with near boiling temperatures used for brewing specific types of tea marked in finer increments. A glowing white light indicates exact temperature selection.The start button illuminates when heating has begun, with progressing white lights that blink to indicate the rising temperature and time remaining during the heating process. A soft chime sounds when water is heated to the desired temperature. A circular temperature gauge rises as water is heated, and provides continuous temperature measurement, even when the kettle is removed from the base. "The kettle body is built with a dual wall design that keeps the water inside hotter for a longer period of time, yet remains cool to the touch on the outside," notes Robinson.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV