Baker's Secret®, Corelle® And Snapware® Brands Unveil 2013 Product Innovations
ROSEMONT, Ill., March 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- World Kitchen, LLC, a leading housewares company, unveiled its 2013 product innovations today at the International Home and Housewares Show in Chicago. Developed with at-home chefs in mind, each new product provides practical solutions and design innovations to meet everyday needs.
"We pride ourselves on creating products for novice and expert chefs to effortlessly bake, serve, entertain and store with style and ease," said Carl Warschausky, World Kitchen president and chief executive officer. "This year, the Baker's Secret, Corelle and Snapware brand teams are introducing innovations that showcase our understanding of consumers' desire for organization, style and versatility."
World Kitchen Product Highlights
- Baker's Secret® focuses on making baking easier and now storing metal bakeware can be easier, too with Baker's Secret® Easy Store™ Bakeware. Designed for compact, simple storage, each shape conveniently fits inside the next larger size so bakeware pans now will take up less space than ever before. Baker's Secret Easy Store Metal Bakeware provides a non-stick finish that is durable and long lasting as well as metal spatula and dishwasher safe. Easy Store Bakeware will be available to consumers nationally in July.
- With a dinnerware product that is world-renowned for strength and style, the Corelle® brand today announces its launch of the Boutique™ by Corelle® line.The first offerings under this new line are the embossed Swept and Cherish patterns. Rooted in rigorous consumer research, these new patterns provide a subtle sophistication that elevates white dinnerware to a true "everyday special" dining occasion. Made from Corelle dinnerware's exclusive, durable Vitrelle® glass, the line is also break and chip resistant, and both microwave and dishwasher safe. Perfect for brides-to-be, Boutique by Corelle will be available in U.S. department stores and select Canadian retailers in April.
- Delivering the versatility consumers seek, the Snapware® brand today introduces its advanced line of glass and plastic food storage. The Snapware® Total Solution™ line features easy-to-open, four-latch, air-tight and leak-proof lids that are interchangeable between plastic and glass vessels. Multi-purposed, the lids now accommodate plastic Snapware vessels as well as Pyrex® oven-safe glass vessels to offer solutions for taking meals from oven to table to refrigerator and beyond, perfect for use at home or on the go.
For more information about World Kitchen brands and products, visit www.worldkitchen.com.About World Kitchen, LLC Headquartered in Rosemont, Illinois, World Kitchen and its affiliates manufacture and market metal cookware, glass, ceramic and metal bakeware, tabletop products, cutlery and kitchen tools sold under well-known brand names, including Baker's Secret®, Chicago Cutlery®, Corelle®, CorningWare®, EKCO®, Magnalite®, OLFA®, OLO®, Pyrex®, Revere®, Snapware® and Visions®. The company and its affiliates employ approximately 3,222 people, and have major manufacturing and distribution operations in North America and Asia-Pacific regions. For more information, visit www.worldkitchen.com. Corningware and Pyrex are registered trademarks of Corning Incorporated, used under license by World Kitchen, LLC. Contact: Eileen EarleyZeno Group312-396-9796 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE World Kitchen, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV