NEW YORK, March 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities law firm, is investigating potential securities fraud at Accretive Health, Inc. ("Accretive Health" or the "Company") (NYSE: AH).
The investigation focuses on Accretive Health's February 26, 2013 announcement that it will postpone the release of its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2012 because it is evaluating the timing of revenue recognition for its revenue cycle management agreements. Furthermore, the Company stated that it is evaluating its method of revenue recognition, and it may be required to restate prior-period financial statements.
Request more information now by clicking here: www.faruqilaw.com/Accretive. There is no cost or obligation to you.Take Action If you invested in Accretive Health stock or options between May 9, 2012 and February 26, 2013 and would like to discuss your legal rights, visit www.faruqilaw.com/Accretive. You can also contact us by calling Richard Gonnello or Francis McConville toll free at 877-247-4292 or at 212-983-9330 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP also encourages anyone with information regarding Accretive Health's conduct to contact the firm, including whistleblowers, former employees, shareholders and others. Attorney Advertising. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP ( www.faruqilaw.com). Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your particular case. All communications will be treated in a confidential manner. FARUQI & FARUQI, LLP369 Lexington Avenue, 10th Floor New York, NY 10017Attn: Richard Gonnello, Esq. email@example.com Francis McConville, Esq. firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: (877) 247-4292 or (212) 983-9330 SOURCE Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV