The suit claims that as new models emerged in which third-party companies buy up unsold blocks of rooms and resell them to price-cutting online retailers, hotels -- fearing competition -- conspired to crush the practice by creating agreements that mandated minimum hotel room prices for online retailers. The suit also contends that hotels that did not agree to the pricing scheme were frozen out of the online marketplace.
Hagens Berman is continuing to investigate these allegations. Individuals with additional information, or consumers who purchased a hotel room from an online travel company, can contact Hagens Berman by calling (206) 623-7292 or by emailing email@example.com.
A complete list of the defendant online retailers and hotels is available at www.hbsslaw.com/HotelAntitrust.
About Hagens Berman Seattle-based Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP represents workers, whistleblowers, investors and consumers in complex litigation. The firm has offices in Seattle, Boston, Chicago, Colorado Springs, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York, Phoenix, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. Founded in 1993, HBSS has been named one of the top plaintiffs' law firms in the country by the National Law Journal five times. More about the law firm and its successes can be found at www.hbsslaw.com. Visit the firm's class-action law blog at www.classactionlawtoday.com.Media Contact: Mark Firmani, Firmani + Associates Inc., 206.443.9357 or firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV