NASHVILLE, Tenn., March 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) today announced that management will participate in a roundtable discussion at Citi's 2013 Global Property CEO Conference. The presentation is scheduled for 8:50 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Wednesday, March 6, 2013. To listen to the live presentation, please call (646) 490-2858 (U.S./International). The participant passcode is 8936848119.
Presentation materials will be available on the Investor Relations section of Brookdale's website ( www.brookdaleliving.com) beginning Monday, March 4, 2013.
About Brookdale Senior Living
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. is a leading owner and operator of senior living communities throughout the United States. The Company is committed to providing an exceptional living experience through properties that are designed, purpose-built and operated to provide the highest-quality service, care and living accommodations for residents. Currently the Company operates independent living, assisted living, and dementia-care communities and continuing care retirement centers, with 649 communities in 36 states and the ability to serve approximately 67,000 residents. Through its Innovative Senior Care program, the Company also offers a range of outpatient therapy, home health and hospice services, primarily to residents of its communities.SOURCE Brookdale Senior Living Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV