Greenbriar Capital Announces Resignation Of A Director
TSX-V Symbol: GRB Issued and Outstanding: 10,943,500
VANCOUVER, March 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - (Toronto Venture Exchange symbol "GRB") Greenbriar Capital Corp. (the "Company" or "Greenbriar"), today announced the resignation of director, Claus Andrup.
We would like to thank Claus for his fine work and wish him all the best in his future endeavors.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS "SIGNED""Signed" Jeffrey J. Ciachurski President, Chief Executive Officer and Director Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. SOURCE Greenbriar Capital Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV