Regency Energy Partners LP ( NYSE: RGP), (“Regency” or the “Partnership”), filed its annual report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012, with the Securities and Exchange Commission on March 1, 2013.
The 2012 annual report on Form 10-K is available at www.regencyenergy.com within the Investor Relations section.
Printed copies of the 2012 annual report on Form 10-K, which includes complete audited financial statements, will be provided free-of-charge upon request to Regency Investor Relations at 214-840-5477 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Regency will also accept written requests mailed to:
Regency Energy PartnersAttention: Investor Relations2001 Bryan St, Suite 3700Dallas, Texas 75201Regency Energy Partners LP ( NYSE: RGP) is a growth-oriented, master limited partnership engaged in the gathering and processing, contract compression, contract treating and transportation of natural gas and the transportation, fractionation and storage of natural gas liquids. Regency's general partner is owned by Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. ( NYSE: ETE). For more information, please visit Regency’s website at www.regencyenergy.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV