C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. (Nasdaq: CHRW) will present at the J.P. Morgan Aviation, Transportation and Defense Conference on March 5, 2013, at 11:10 am Eastern Time. A live audio webcast will be available at www.chrobinson.com, in the Investors section. The J.P. Morgan conference will be held at the J.P. Morgan Conference Center in New York City.
For more information about the presentation or webcast, please contact C.H. Robinson’s Investor Relations Department at 952-963-5007 or email email@example.com.
Founded in 1905, C.H. Robinson Worldwide is a global provider of multimodal transportation services and logistics solutions, serving over 42,000 customers through a network of 276 offices in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. C.H. Robinson is one of the largest third-party logistics companies in the world, with 2012 total revenues of $11.4 billion. For more information about our company, visit our Web site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV