KANSAS CITY, Mo., March 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cerner (Nasdaq:CERN) will showcase 20 new physician specialty and venue enhancements of its PowerChart ® electronic health record (EHR) system at the upcoming Healthcare Information Management Systems Society (HIMSS) annual conference and exhibition. The enhancements will be developed for Cerner's native iOS mobile solution, PowerChart Touch ™ , to provide personalized, intuitive and relevant clinical workflows that equip the physician with the right information at the point of care.
"Physicians are not one generic group. Each specialty has individualized options in their workflows and needs for treating a patient. By tailoring workflows to each specialty, Cerner will equip each physician with the information they need at their fingertips," said Dr. Jeff Wall, OB/GYN, physician executive, Cerner.
PowerChart Touch combines the enhancements created for the desktop with the power of mobility. With a swipe of a finger, providers can quickly and easily navigate workflows. Built on the Millennium+™ platform, enhancements and new capabilities are available on-demand versus relying on major release schedules. This allows client organizations, departments and individual users to more quickly adapt to new capabilities, regulatory mandates and quality measurements.PowerChart ® Touch solutions create a customized user experience that is:
- Fast: instantaneous response leveraging information in the cloud
- Easy: intuitive interaction with minimal training and configuration required
- Smart: recommendations based on diagnosis and past medical history.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV