"These Associates are an integral part of the Company’s overall success, their promotions reflect our acknowledgment in their ability and the contributions they make to Weingarten," stated Drew Alexander, President and Chief Executive Officer.
About Weingarten Realty Investors
Weingarten Realty Investors (NYSE: WRI) is a commercial real estate owner, manager and developer. At December 31, 2012, the Company owned or operated under long-term leases, either directly or through its interest in real estate joint ventures or partnerships, a total of 292 developed income-producing properties and 2 properties under various stages of construction and development. The total number of properties includes 288 neighborhood and community shopping centers and 6 other operating properties located in 21 states spanning the country from coast to coast representing approximately 53.7 million square feet. To learn more about the Company’s operations and growth strategies, please visit www.weingarten.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV