MCLEAN, Va., March 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC) today announced it has appointed Milou Carolan vice president, human resources and administration, for the company's Information Systems sector.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://media.globenewswire.com/noc/mediagallery.html?pkgid=17411
In this role, Carolan will be responsible for the sector's human resources team and its efforts to enhance the people-focused culture, work environment and leadership capabilities necessary to achieve the sector's mission and vision. The team focuses on developing and implementing the strategies that enable the acquisition, development and retention of employees in ways that support the company's policies, values and behaviors."Northrop Grumman is excited to welcome such a seasoned human resources leader to our team," said Denise Peppard, corporate vice president and chief human resources officer for Northrop Grumman. "We will benefit significantly from Milou's extensive management and human resources experience in both the public and private sector." Carolan most recently served as a human resources consultant to public and private clients, including the city of Baltimore; Fairfax County, Va.; the Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission; and the state of Tennessee. Previously, Carolan served as vice president, human resources for ACS Government Solutions; personnel director for the District of Columbia government; and deputy personnel director for the city of Philadelphia. Carolan earned a bachelor's degree from the University of Virginia and a master's degree in government administration from the University of Pennsylvania. Carolan is a certified Senior Professional in Human Resources.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV