HOUSTON, March 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BPZ Energy (NYSE:BPZ) (BVL:BPZ), announced today that the Company will be presenting at the Raymond James 34 th Annual Institutional Investors Conference being held in Orlando, Florida from March 4-6, 2013.
President and CEO Manolo Zúñiga's presentation will be webcast live on Monday, March 4 th at 10:25 a.m. EST. The webcast and presentation, as well as the replay, will be available on the BPZ Energy website at www.bpzenergy.com in the Investor Relations, Events & Presentations section.
ABOUT BPZ ENERGYHouston-based BPZ Energy, which trades as BPZ Resources, Inc. under ticker symbol BPZ on the New York Stock Exchange and the Bolsa de Valores in Lima, is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company which has license contracts for oil and gas exploration and production covering approximately 2.2 million gross acres in four properties in northwest Peru. The Company holds a 51% working interest and Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp. holds a 49% working interest in offshore Block Z-1, for which current activity includes the development of the Corvina oil discovery, as well as the redevelopment of the Albacora field. In addition, the Company is pursuing the exploration of onshore Blocks XIX, XXII and XXIII, in parallel with the execution of an integrated gas-to-power strategy, which includes generation and sale of electric power in Peru and the development of a regional gas marketing strategy. The Company also owns a non-operating net profits interest in a producing property in southwest Ecuador. Please visit the Company's website at www.bpzenergy.com for more information.
CONTACT: A. Pierre Dubois Investor Relations & Corporate Communications BPZ Energy (281) 752-1240 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV