Riverbed Technology (NASDAQ: RVBD), the application performance company, today announced that, in accordance with NASDAQ Marketplace Rule 5635 (c)(4), it has granted inducement stock options covering an aggregate of 53,000 shares of common stock and inducement restricted stock unit awards covering an aggregate of 451,950 shares of common stock to 533 non-officer employees. Certain of the recipients are former employees of OPNET Technologies, which was acquired by Riverbed in December 2012. Each option has been classified as a non-qualified stock option, has an exercise price equal to the fair market value on the grant date, and has a seven-year term. Each option vests over four years, with 25% vesting on the one-year anniversary of the applicable vesting commencement date, and then equal monthly amounts vesting over the following three years. The restricted stock unit vesting is approximately four years, with 25% vesting after an initial period, and then 12.5% vesting each six-month period thereafter.
About Riverbed Technology
Riverbed delivers application performance for the globally connected enterprise. With Riverbed, enterprises can successfully and intelligently implement strategic initiatives such as virtualization, consolidation, cloud computing, and disaster recovery without fear of compromising performance. By giving enterprises the platform they need to understand, optimize and consolidate their IT, Riverbed helps enterprises to build a fast, fluid and dynamic IT architecture that aligns with the business needs of the organization. Additional information about Riverbed (NASDAQ: RVBD) is available at www.riverbed.com.
Riverbed and any Riverbed product or service name or logo used herein
are trademarks of Riverbed Technology, Inc. All other trademarks used
herein belong to their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV