Camden Property Trust (NYSE:CPT) today announced that the Company will participate in the Citi 2013 Global Property CEO Conference being held March 4 to March 6, 2013. Camden’s roundtable discussion has been scheduled for Monday, March 4, 2013 at 4:15 p.m. Eastern Time. The event can be accessed live via conference call by dialing (646) 490-2858, Passcode: 9603090374.
Camden Property Trust, an S&P 400 Company, is a real estate company engaged in the ownership, development, acquisition, management and disposition of multifamily apartment communities. Camden owns interests in and operates 192 properties containing 65,005 apartment homes across the United States. Upon completion of nine properties under development, the Company’s portfolio will increase to 67,850 apartment homes in 201 properties. Camden was recently named by FORTUNE® Magazine for the sixth consecutive year as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” in America, ranking #10.
For additional information, please contact Camden’s Investor Relations
Department at (800) 922-6336 or (713) 354-2787 or access our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV