MEMPHIS, Tenn., March 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AutoZone, Inc. (NYSE:AZO), today announced it will attend the Raymond James 34 th Annual Institutional Investors Conference in Orlando, Florida on March 4, 2013.
AutoZone will also attend the Deutsche Bank dbAccess Consumer, Retail, Gaming & Lodging Conference in Boston, March 5, 2013.
About AutoZone:As of February 9, 2013, AutoZone sells auto and light truck parts, chemicals and accessories through 4,735 AutoZone stores in 49 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico in the U.S., 334 stores in Mexico and one store in Brazil for a total store count of 5,070. AutoZone is the leading retailer and a leading distributor of automotive replacement parts and accessories in the United States. Each store carries an extensive product line for cars, sport utility vehicles, vans and light trucks, including new and remanufactured automotive hard parts, maintenance items, accessories, and non-automotive products. Many stores also have a commercial sales program that provides commercial credit and prompt delivery of parts and other products to local, regional and national repair garages, dealers, service stations, and public sector accounts. AutoZone also sells the ALLDATA brand diagnostic and repair software through www.alldata.com . Additionally, we sell automotive hard parts, maintenance items, accessories, non-automotive products and subscriptions to the ALLDATAdiy product through www.autozone.com , accessories through www.autoanything.com and our commercial customers can make purchases through www.autozonepro.com . AutoZone does not derive revenue from automotive repair or installation.
CONTACT: Media: Ray Pohlman 866-966-3017 firstname.lastname@example.org Financial: Brian Campbell 901 495-7005 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV