DeVry Inc. (NYSE: DV), a global provider of educational services, will broadcast its investor presentation from the Credit Suisse 15 th Annual Global Services Conference in Scottsdale, Ariz. on Mar. 13, 2013. Daniel Hamburger, president and chief executive officer of DeVry Inc., and Timothy Wiggins, chief financial officer, are scheduled to present at March 13 at 8:30 am M.T.
To access a live webcast of the presentation, please visit http://cc.talkpoint.com/cred001/031113a_am/?entity=20_0P36IF7. The presentation will also be archived on the company’s website for 90 days.
About DeVry Inc.
DeVry's purpose is to empower its students to achieve their educational
and career goals. DeVry (NYSE: DV; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) is a
global provider of educational services and the parent organization of
Advanced Academics, American University of the Caribbean School of
Medicine, Becker Professional Education, Carrington College, Carrington
College California, Chamberlain College of Nursing, DeVry Brasil, DeVry
University, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University
School of Veterinary Medicine. These institutions offer a wide array of
programs in business, healthcare, technology, accounting and finance.
For more information, please call 630.353.3800 or visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV