Endocyte's Investigational Diagnostic Imaging Agent Etarfolatide Identifies Ovarian Cancer And Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients Most Likely To Benefit From Folate Receptor-Targeted Treatment, New Analysis Shows
For additional information, please visit Endocyte's website at www.endocyte.com .
Certain of the statements in this press release are forward looking, such as those, among others, relating to the potential effectiveness of folate receptor-targeted therapies and the ability to determine the folate receptor expression status of patients. Actual results or developments may differ materially from those projected or implied in these forward-looking statements. More information about the risks and uncertainties faced by Endocyte, Inc. is contained in the company's periodic reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Endocyte, Inc. disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
CONTACT: Stephanie Ascher Stern Investor Relations, Inc. (212) 362-1200 firstname.lastname@example.org Martina Schwarzkopf, Ph.D. Russo Partners (212) 845-4292 email@example.com Tony Russo, Ph.D. Russo Partners (212) 845-4251 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV