Dimont & Associates Sponsors Ingenue 2013
SAN DIEGO, March 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dimont and Associates, the nation's leader in insurance claims management, is happy to announce their support for the Third Annual Ingenue 2013 Music and More fundraiser and benefit concert.
Music is Medicine brings music programs to ill children and hosts music fundraisers to make a difference in children's lives who have been hospitalized with various conditions. PFAMILY ARTS strives to produce, promote, and provide the finest education, musicals, concerts and events to children in the northeast Dallas region.
The Music and More fundraiser will host a golf event today at the Dallas National Golf Club as well as a benefit concert tomorrow night at Cavanaugh Flight Museum in Addison, Texas. Dimont and Associates is excited to be a sponsor of Ingenue 2013, which will help change the lives of children through these two programs.
"Music is powerful, and to know that you are being a part of something that helps children is the best part," says Bernie Dimont, owner and CEO of Dimont and Associates.Dimont and Associates encourages anyone who would like to contribute to Music is Medicine or PFAMILY ARTS, to visit their websites at http://musicismed.org and www.pfamilyarts.org for more information. About Dimont & Associates Founded in 1996, Dimont & Associates leads the industry in providing best-in-class Residential and Commercial hazard claim and mortgage insurance claim recovery services, offered to mortgage servicers, investors and government sponsored entities (GSEs). Dimont & Associates is headquartered in San Diego, CA with its primary Operations Center located in Dallas, TX. For more information, call 619.768.4161 or go to www.DimontandAssociates.com. SOURCE Dimont & Associates
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV