Google Me: How B2Bers Navigate Up The Communications Stream To Get In Front Of Busy Executives
CHAPEL HILL, N.C., March 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Whether in the medical affairs group, the sales leadership function, or elsewhere in the pharmaceutical environment, corporate communication is perpetually evolving. The vast array of technological advances that impact every aspect of a company's culture have a particularly large impact on external communications, including targeting business customers and clients.
Due to these ever-changing factors, corporations and professionals must continuously adjust their business-to-business communication strategies and tactics. Measuring the effectiveness of these adjustments is difficult, but also critical as a way to fully adapt to today's communication options.
In order to address these growing communication issues, consulting firm Best Practices, LLC developed a study that explores the various external communication strategies and tactics and how people utilize various communication formats to reach core decision-makers. The report, Best Practices in B2B Communications: How to Effectively Reach Core Decision-Makers, identifies the preferred channels and tools for communications as well as optimum communication frequencies and approaches.
While the impact of email and social media on communication has been extensive in the corporate world, face-to-face communication was still listed as the dominant force that drives business-to-business purchasing decisions. Conversely, 9 out of 10 benchmarking participants stated that telemarketing and mobile marketing had the least impact on purchasing decisions.The 80-page study includes the insights of 183 leaders from 162 companies from different industry segments across six continents. The largest participation came from Pharmaceutical/ chemical industry professionals. Key study objectives included:
- Benchmarking communication tools and usage frequency executives utilize for external communication
- Identifying the preferred and most effective channels for external communication
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV