Whether ordinary trips to the grocery store or extraordinary memories, like a newborn’s first car ride home, Cooper Tire is commemorating life’s every day road trips with an exciting opportunity to earn an entire year of free gas during the “My Every Day Road Trip” contest. Running March 1 through March 29, fans of Cooper Tire’s Facebook page can share their not-so-everyday road trip stories by submitting video, written stories or photos. For inspiration, fans can view two featured videos that detail the extraordinary daily drives of two unique Cooper Tire owners, and the role Cooper tires play in their every day road trips.
“Cooper tires are crafted for life’s every day road trips and we’ve long heard from dedicated fans about their daily journeys. We’re excited to create an open forum for people to share their stories,” said Hal Gardner, Cooper Tire’s Vice President of Marketing Communications and Market Intelligence.
How to Enter
Starting today, March 1, Cooper Tire Facebook fans may submit their not-so-every day road trip stories on the company’s Facebook page in one of the following ways: a written story, a photo or a video. Winners will be selected based on criteria such as originality, creativity, their passion for Cooper tires and compelling content.The top written story will win a $100 gift card to use toward gas for one week while the highest rated photo entry will receive a $500 gift card to use toward gas for one month. The top five video finalists will each win a new set of four Cooper tires and advance to the final phase of the competition. In the final phase, Cooper Tire Facebook fans will be encouraged to vote for their favorite Every Day Road Trip video, to help determine the final winner. The video with the combined highest score and most votes will be awarded a gift card for $5,000 toward gas for one year to fuel their daily drive.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV