GLEN HEAD, N.Y., March 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The First of Long Island Corporation (Nasdaq:FLIC) announced today the declaration of a first quarter cash dividend in the amount of 25 cents per share. This represents an 8.7% increase over the dividend of 23 cents per share declared in the same quarter last year. The dividend will be paid on March 22, 2013 to shareholders of record on March 14, 2013.
The First National Bank of Long Island is the sole subsidiary of The First of Long Island Corporation. The Bank currently has twenty-two full service offices, eleven commercial banking offices and two select service banking centers in Nassau and Suffolk Counties and Manhattan. The Bank expects to open a new full service branch in Massapequa Park, Long Island later this quarter.
CONTACT: For More Information Contact: Mark D. Curtis, Senior Vice President & Treasurer (516) 671-4900, Ext. 556
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV