- Described as the definitive report card on corporate reputations, the Most Admired list is the result of a survey of 3,800 executives, directors and analysts asked to rate companies in their industries.
- The nine evaluation criteria include innovation, people management, use of corporate assets, social responsibility, quality of management, financial soundness, long-term investment, quality of products/services and global competitiveness.
- The list and related stories appear in the March 18 issue of Fortune, available on newsstands and at www.fortune.com.
- In January, Motorola Solutions was named to the Global 100 list of the world’s most sustainable corporations, one of only 10 U.S. companies to earn a spot on the list.
Fortune Names Motorola Solutions To World’s Most Admired Companies List
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts