ADA-ES, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADES) (“ADA” or the “Company”) today announced that it will issue its financial results for the fourth quarter and year-ended December 31, 2012 on Thursday, March 14th, 2013 before the stock market opens. Michael Durham, President & CEO, and Mark McKinnies, Senior VP & CFO, will conduct a conference call focusing on the financial results and business activities that morning at 10:00 am ET:
- (877) 423-9820 (Domestic)
- (201) 493-6749 (International)
The conference call will also be webcast live via the “Investor Information” section at www.adaes.com.
ADA is a leader in clean coal technology and the associated specialty chemicals, serving the coal-fueled power plant industry. Our proprietary environmental technologies and specialty chemicals enable power plants to enhance existing air pollution control equipment, minimize mercury, CO 2 and other emissions, maximize capacity, and improve operating efficiencies, to meet the challenges of existing and pending emission control regulations.With respect to mercury emissions:
- Through our consolidated subsidiary, Clean Coal Solutions, LLC (“CCS”), we provide our patented Refined Coal (“RC”) CyClean™ technology to enhance combustion of and reduce emissions of NOx and mercury from coals in cyclone boilers and our patent pending M-45™ and M-45-PC™ technologies for Circulating Fluidized Boilers and Pulverized Coal boilers respectively.
- We supply Activated Carbon Injection (“ACI”) and Dry Sorbent Injection (“DSI”) systems, mercury measurement instrumentation, and related services.
- Under an exclusive development and licensing agreement with Arch Coal, we are developing and commercializing an enhanced PRB coal with reduced emissions of mercury and other metals.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV