COLUMBIA, Md., March 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MICROS Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:MCRS), a leading supplier of information systems to the hospitality and retail industries, today announced that its Executive Vice President of Investor Relations, Peter J. Rogers, Jr., will present at the Raymond James 34th Annual Institutional Investors Conference being held in Orlando, Florida from March 3rd to March 6th, 2013.
Mr. Rogers will present at the conference from 7:30 AM to 8:00 AM, EST, on Monday, March 4, 2013. MICROS's investors and other interested parties who are not attending the respective conferences are invited to listen to the presentation via the webcast at the following webcast link:
The presentation will be archived for a period of 30 days after the presentation.About MICROS Systems, Inc. MICROS Systems, Inc. provides enterprise applications for the hospitality and retail industries worldwide. Over 330,000 MICROS systems are currently installed in table and quick service restaurants, hotels, motels, casinos, leisure and entertainment, and retail operations in more than 180 countries, and on all seven continents. In addition, MICROS provides property management systems, central reservation and customer information solutions under the brand MICROS-Fidelio for more than 29,000 hotels worldwide, as well as point-of-sale, loss prevention, and cross-channel functionality through its MICROS-Retail division for more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide. MICROS stock is traded through NASDAQ under the symbol MCRS. Additional information about MICROS can be obtained by calling Peter J. Rogers, Jr., MICROS Executive Vice President of Investor Relations at 443.285.8059. The MICROS logo is a registered trademark of MICROS Systems, Inc. Contact: Peter J. Rogers, Jr.Executive Vice President, Investor Relations443-285-8059 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE MICROS Systems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV