SCHAFFHAUSEN, Switzerland, March 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tyco (NYSE: TYC) will host its 2013 Annual General Meeting of shareholders on March 6, 2013 at the Park Hyatt Zurich, Beethoven-Strasse 21, 8002 Zurich, Switzerland. The Annual General Meeting will begin at 3:00 p.m. Central European Time. During the meeting, shareholders will vote on the proposals previously published in the Invitation to the Annual General Meeting and contained in materials first sent to shareholders on or about January 22, 2013.
The meeting will be simultaneously audio cast in a listen-only mode and can be accessed as follows:
- Website -- at http://investors.tyco.com with a replay available until March 20, 2013.
- Telephone -- The telephone dial-in number for participants in the United States is (888) 324-7201. The telephone dial-in number for participants outside the United States is (212) 287-1670. The passcode for all callers is 9301783.
An audio replay will be available beginning at noon Central European Time on March 7, 2013 and ending at 11:59 p.m. Central European Time on March 20, 2013. The dial-in number for participants in the United States is (866) 498-3466. For participants outside the United States, the replay dial-in number is (203) 369-1792. The replay access code for all callers is 4866.
ABOUT TYCOTyco (NYSE: TYC) is the world's largest pure-play fire protection and security company. Tyco provides more than three million customers around the globe with the latest fire protection and security products and services. A company with $10+ billion in revenue, Tyco has more than 70,000 employees in more than 1,000 locations across 50 countries serving various end markets, including commercial, institutional, governmental, retail, industrial, energy, residential and small business. For more information, visit the new www.tyco.com. SOURCE Tyco
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV