TORONTO, March 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Franco-Nevada Corporation (TSX: FNV, NYSE: FNV) expects to report Fourth Quarter and full year 2012 results after market close on Tuesday, March 19, 2013. The complete Financial Statements and Management's Discussion and Analysis will be available on Franco-Nevada's website at www.franco-nevada.com and on SEDAR at www.sedar.com and on EDGAR at www.sec.gov.
Conference Call and Investor Day
An Investor Day is planned for the following morning on Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the Q4 2012 results as well as provide further background and details on the Company's asset portfolio and outlook.
Interested investors are invited to participate as follows:
- In Person: St Andrew's Club & Conference Centre, 150 King Street West, Toronto. Participants are asked to RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Via Conference Call: Local: 647-427-7450; Toll-Free: 1-888-231-8191; Title: Franco-Nevada Investor Day .
- Conference Call Replay: A recording will be available until March 27, 2013 at the following numbers: Local: 416-849-0833; Toll-Free: 1-855-859-2056; Pass code: 18181024.
- Webcast: A live audio webcast will be accessible at www.franco-nevada.com.
- Slides: A presentation to accompany the conference call will be available on the Company's website prior to the call.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV