CHARLOTTE, N.C., March 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tree.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: TREE) today announced that it will release its fourth quarter 2012 results on Wednesday, March 13, 2013, and the company will hold a conference call at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. On the call, the company will also be providing information regarding its first quarter and full year 2013 guidance. Those interested in participating in the conference call may dial in five minutes prior to the start. The call will be simultaneously web cast via the company's web site at http://investor-relations.tree.com/.
Conference call Dial in #: 877-606-1416 707-287-9313 outside the United States/ Canada
To listen to a replay of the call Toll free #: 855-859-2056 404-537-3406 outside the United States/ Canada Replay Passcode: 18075511Replay will be available beginning at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday March 13, until 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday March 27, 2013. About Tree.com, Inc. Tree.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: TREE) is the parent of several brands and businesses that provide information, tools, advice, products and services for critical transactions in consumers' lives. Our family of brands includes: LendingTree®, GetSmart®, DegreeTree®, LendingTreeAutos SM, DoneRight!®, ServiceTree SM, and InsuranceTree®. Together, these brands serve as an ally for consumers who are looking to comparison shop for loans, education, auto, home services and other services from multiple businesses and professionals who will compete for their business. Tree.com, Inc. is headquartered in Charlotte, N.C. and maintains operations solely in the United States. For more information, please visit www.tree.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV