Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq: CBRL) announces that President and Chief Executive Officer Sandra B. Cochran and Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Lawrence E. Hyatt will be participating in the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Consumer and Retail Conference to be held at The Palace Hotel in New York City, N.Y. on March 13, 2013. The Company's presentation will begin at 8:50 a.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, March 13, 2013.
The live broadcast of the presentation at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Consumer and Retail Conference will be available on-line in the Events area of the Company's website at investor.crackerbarrel.com. An online replay of the webcast will be available for two weeks afterward.
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBRL) was established in 1969 in Lebanon, Tenn. and operates 621 company-owned locations in 42 states.
CBRL - F
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV