Charles River Laboratories International, Inc. (NYSE: CRL) announced today that it will present at three upcoming investor conferences, including:
- Raymond James 34 th Annual Institutional Investors Conference in Orlando, Florida on Monday, March 4 th, at 1:05 p.m. ET;
- Cowen and Company 33 rd Annual Health Care Conference in Boston, Massachusetts on Tuesday, March 5 th, at 10:00 a.m. ET; and
- Barclays Global Healthcare Conference in Miami, Florida on Wednesday, March 13 th, at 9:30 a.m. ET.
Management will present an overview of Charles River’s strategic focus and business developments.
A live webcast of each presentation will be available through a link that will be posted on the Investor Relations section of the Charles River website at ir.criver.com. A webcast replay will be accessible through the same website approximately three hours after each presentation and will remain available for approximately two weeks.
About Charles RiverAccelerating Drug Development. Exactly. Charles River provides essential products and services to help pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, government agencies and leading academic institutions around the globe accelerate their research and drug development efforts. Our dedicated employees are focused on providing clients with exactly what they need to improve and expedite the discovery, early-stage development and safe manufacture of new therapies for the patients who need them. To learn more about our unique portfolio and breadth of services, visit www.criver.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts