Kemper Corporation (NYSE: KMPR) announced today that Frank J. Sodaro, 44, will become Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for Kemper Corporation, effective March 15, 2013. He will report to Donald G. Southwell, Kemper’s Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer. The company also announced that Dennis Vigneau, 46, will resign his position as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Kemper, effective March 15, 2013.
“Frank has been an important member of our financial leadership team, and I look forward to his continued contributions with this promotion,” said Mr. Southwell. “Dennis brought welcome new perspectives to our capital and enterprise risk management efforts along with an increased financial discipline for Kemper. I’d like to thank him for his many contributions and wish him well.”
Mr. Sodaro is a seasoned executive who joined the company in 1992. Most recently, Mr. Sodaro was Vice President of Planning and Analysis for Kemper. His previous positions include Assistant Corporate Controller, Investment Accounting Manager and Senior Auditor. Mr. Sodaro completed his Masters of Business Administration at DePaul University and Bachelor of Science in Finance with an emphasis on Accounting at Northern Illinois University. Mr. Sodaro is a Certified Public Accountant.
About KemperKemper is a diversified insurance holding company with subsidiaries that provide an array of products to the individual and small business markets: kemper.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV