LAS VEGAS, March 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) will participate in the J.P. Morgan Gaming, Lodging, Restaurant & Leisure Management Access Forum at the Mandarin Oriental in Las Vegas, Nevada on Mar. 7-8, 2013. Ms. Patti Hart, Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a discussion which is scheduled to begin at 10:30 a.m. Pacific Standard Time on Mar. 7, 2013.
A webcast of the discussion may be accessed at the Investor Relations section of the company's website at http://www.IGT.com/InvestorRelations or by clicking here. An archive of the webcast will be available until Apr. 8, 2013 and can be accessed by clicking here.
About IGTInternational Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) is a global leader in the design, development and manufacture of gaming machines and systems products, as well as online and mobile gaming solutions for regulated markets. More information about IGT is available at www.IGT.com or follow IGT on Twitter at @IGTNews or Facebook at www.facebook.com/IGT. SOURCE International Game Technology
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV