STOCK COMMENTS/EPS CHANGES
Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI) numbers now seen reaching $58, according to Credit Suisse. Company is seeing better bookings, Credit Suisse said. Neutral rating.
Salesforce.com (CRM) numbers now seen reaching $205, according to Canaccord Genuity. Company has strong business momentum, Canaccord Genuity said. Buy rating.
Viropharma (VPHM) was placed on the Priority Stock list, according to Wells Fargo. Valuation call, as the stock is not factoring in the company's strong fundamentals, Wells Fargo said.>To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV