NEW YORK, March 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Retail Investor Conferences.com, CCG Investor Relations, BetterInvesting (NAIC), PR Newswire, and MUNCmedia today announced a March 7 th showcase event for Real Estate Investment Trusts. This is the first use of this unique retail investor platform specifically for the $600bn Publicly-Quoted Real Estate Investment Trust Sector, and the 27th in the series using the RetailInvestorConferences.com, platform. Individual investors, institutional investors and analysts are invited.
DATE: March 7, 2013TIME: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM ESTLINK: www.retailinvestorconferences.com > red "register / watch event now" button
It is recommended that investors pre-register to save time and receive event updates.
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time - both in the presentation hall as well as the company's "virtual trade booth." If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.Presenting REITs will include:
- Alexandria Real Estate Equities (NYSE:ARE) owns, operates, manages, develops, acquires, and redevelops properties for the life sciences industry.
- DDR Corp. (NYSE:DDR) is an owner and manager of 454 value-oriented shopping centers representing 116 million square feet in 39 states, Puerto Rico and Brazil.
- EPR Properties (NYSE:EPR) is a specialty real estate investment trust (REIT) that invests in properties in select market segments which require unique industry knowledge, while offering the potential for stable and attractive returns.
- Extra Space Storage (NYSE:EXR) is the second-largest owner and/or operator of self-storage properties and is the largest self-storage management company in the United States.
- National Retail Properties (NYSE:NNN) invests primarily in high-quality retail properties subject generally to long-term, net leases. As of December 31, 2012, the company owned 1,622 properties in 47 states with a gross leasable area of approximately 19.2 million square feet.