- On September 28, 2012, the Company announced that it had resubmitted its New Drug Application (NDA) to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for APF530, its lead product candidate for the prevention of acute- and delayed-onset chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting.
- On October 16, 2012, the Company announced that its NDA for APF530 was accepted for review by the FDA, with a Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) action date of March 27, 2013.
- On October 18, 2012, the Company announced the appointment of Robert Rosen as Senior Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer.
- On December 13, 2012, the Company announced the appointment of Mark S. Gelder, M.D. as Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer.
A.P. Pharma Announces Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2012 Financial Results And Highlights Recent Corporate Progress
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts