Ultimate Software (Nasdaq: ULTI), a leading cloud provider of people management solutions, announced today that Mitchell Dauerman, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will present at three investors conferences in March 2013.
Mr. Dauerman will discuss Ultimate’s recurring revenue business as well as present an overview of the company’s history and financial results at the following events:
- Raymond James & Associates 34th Annual Institutional Investors Conference, held March 3-6 at the JW Marriott Grande Lakes Hotel in Orlando, Florida. Mr. Dauerman is scheduled to present on March 4 at 11 a.m. ET. The live and archived audiocast for this presentation can be accessed at http://wsw.com/webcast/rj82/ulti/
- Piper Jaffray Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference, held March 12-13 at the Le Parker Meridien in New York City. Mr. Dauerman is scheduled to present March 12 at 9 a.m. ET.
- ROTH Capital Partners 25th Annual Conference, held March 17-20 at The Ritz Carlton, Laguna Niguel Hotel in Dana Point, California. Mr. Dauerman is scheduled to present on March 19 at 12:30 p.m. PT. The live and archived webcast for this presentation can be accessed at http://wsw.com/webcast/roth27/ulti/
To schedule an appointment with Mr. Dauerman, or to obtain further details on Ultimate’s participation at other conferences, please call 954-331-7369.
About Ultimate SoftwareUltimate is a leading cloud provider of people management solutions, with more than 10 million people records in the cloud. Built on the belief that people are the most important ingredient of any business, Ultimate's award-winning UltiPro delivers HR, payroll, and talent management solutions that seamlessly connect people with the information and resources they need to work more effectively. Founded in 1990, the company is headquartered in Weston, Florida, and has more than 1,600 professionals focused on developing the highest quality solutions and services. In 2013, Ultimate was ranked #9 on FORTUNE'S list of the “100 Best Companies to Work For.” Ultimate has more than 2,500 customers with employees in 136 countries, including Adobe Systems Incorporated, Culligan International, Major League Baseball, The New York Yankees Baseball Team, Pep Boys, and Texas Roadhouse. More information on Ultimate's products and services for people management can be found at www.ultimatesoftware.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts