INDIANAPOLIS, March 1, 2013 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Simon Property Group, Inc. (NYSE: SPG) today announced that members of senior management including David Simon, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Richard S. Sokolov, President and Chief Operating Officer, and Stephen E. Sterrett, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a company roundtable presentation to the investment community at the Citi 2013 Global Property CEO Conference on Monday, March 4, 2013 at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
To listen to Simon's roundtable presentation, dial (646) 490-2858 and provide the passcode 8936848119. There will be no replay available.
Simon Property Group, Inc. (NYSE: SPG) is an S&P 100 company and the largest real estate company in the world. The Company currently owns or has an interest in 325 retail real estate properties in North America and Asia comprising 242 million square feet. We are headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana and employ approximately 5,500 people in the U.S. For more information, visit the Simon Property Group website at www.simon.com.
SOURCE Simon Property Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV