INDIANAPOLIS, March 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Angie's List (Nasdaq:ANGI), the national consumer review service, announced today it will participate in the Deutsche Bank dbAccess Media, Internet & Telecom Conference.
|Speaker:||Bob Millard, Chief Financial Officer|
|Date:||March 5, 2013|
|Time:||9:30 a.m. ET|
|Location:||The Breakers Hotel, Palm Beach, FL|
The audio will be webcast live and will be accessible online through the Investor Relations page of the Angie's List, Inc. website located at www.angieslist.com . Audio archives will be available for approximately 90 days following the live presentation.
Angie's List helps consumers have happy transactions with local service professionals in more than 550 categories of service, ranging from home improvement to health care. More than 1.7 million paid households use Angie's List to gain unlimited access to local ratings, exclusive discounts, the Angie's List magazine, and the Angie's List complaint resolution service.
CONTACT: Angie's List Tom Ward Investor Relations 317-808-4527 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV