WINSTON-SALEM, N.C., March 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (NYSE: KKD) plans to release its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended February 3, 2013 on Thursday, March 14, 2013, shortly after the market closes. The Company plans to host a conference call to review the results and management's outlook for fiscal 2014 at 4:30 p.m. (ET) that day.
A live webcast of the conference call will be available at www.krispykreme.com. The conference call also can be accessed over the phone by dialing (800) 901-5217 or, for international callers, by dialing (617) 786-2964. To access an archived audio replay of the call, dial (888) 286-8010, or (617) 801-6888 for international callers; the passcode is 17091755. The audio replay will be available through March 21, 2013. A transcript of the conference call also will be available on the Company website.
Investor Conference Presentation
The Company is scheduled to present at the 25 th Annual Roth Conference at the Ritz-Carlton in Dana Point, California on Monday, March 18, 2013. The presentation is to begin at 10:00 a.m. (PDT) and will be webcast at the Company's website, www.krispykreme.com. The webcast will also be archived at the Company website.About Krispy Kreme Krispy Kreme is a leading branded specialty retailer and wholesaler of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed (R) doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, the Company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Today, Krispy Kreme can be found in over 740 locations in 22 countries around the world. Connect with Krispy Kreme at krispykreme.com and on Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter and YouTube.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV