Luxfer Holdings PLC (NYSE:LXFR) (“Luxfer Group”) today announced the appointment of Mr. David Landless as an additional non-executive Director. Since 1999, Mr. Landless has been Group Finance Director of Bodycote PLC, the FTSE 250 Company that is the leading provider of thermal processing services worldwide. It is intended that Mr. Landless, a Chartered Management Accountant, will serve as the Company’s “Audit Committee Financial Expert” for the purposes of the U.S. securities laws, after the completion of 2012 reporting. This will fulfill a commitment given by the Company during our IPO process last year.
Headquartered in Salford, England, Luxfer Group operates manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Canada, England, France, Italy, Germany, the Czech Republic, China and India.
Luxfer products are marketed worldwide under four trading brands: Magnesium Elektron, MEL Chemicals, Luxfer Gas Cylinders and Superform.
Luxfer is a world leader in highly specialized magnesium products used in a variety of light-weighting, defense, photo-engraving and industrial applications, as well as a leading producer of zirconium chemicals used in catalytic converters and various industrial applications.Luxfer is also the world’s largest manufacturer of high-pressure aluminum and composite gas cylinders for use in firemen’s breathing apparatus, for medical oxygen and on natural gas-powered vehicles, as well as in many other applications. In addition, the company makes highly complex “superformed” lightweight aluminum sheet-based components. Visit www.luxfer.com for more information about Luxfer Group.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV