REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Feb. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today introduced Informatica Proactive Healthcare Decision Management, a rapidly deployable operational intelligence solution for healthcare that enhances care coordination, improves quality and enhances patient safety.
This solution leverages existing investments in applications, industry standards like HL7 and messaging interfaces between systems. It monitors real-time operational data to identify opportunities where care coordination can be improved. By delivering real-time alerts to appropriate caregivers, it is possible to intervene proactively to enhance care coordination and improve patient safety. Also, since this solution operates at the point of patient interaction, healthcare organizations can at last enable more effective front line care behavior. As a result, they can reduce avoidable readmissions and penalties and improve enforcement of medical and business best practices.
Informatica's Proactive Decision Management for Healthcare is distinct from conventional, after-the fact alerting and decision support solutions. Built on the Informatica Platform, this solution leverages the flexible Informatica RulePoint and B2B Data Exchange technologies. It uniquely:
- Works across applications inside and outside the enterprise
- Operates on data in motion vs. persisted data
- Works with existing infrastructure and industry standards
- Empowers business users to quickly create customized alerts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts