- Consumers Energy has arranged hotel accommodations for affected local residents.
- We are working with the Salvation Army on providing hotel transportation for those who cannot access their vehicles.
- Consumers Energy remains on the scene to assist local residents and the Royal Oak community.
- Consumers Energy is checking individual homes for safety issues.
- If residents smell natural gas, we encourage them to call Consumers Energy immediately at: 1-800-477-5050.
Consumers Energy Statement -- Royal Oak Gas Incident
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.