Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. (NYSE: HLX) today announced that effective March 1, 2013, Lloyd Hajdik will resign as Chief Accounting Officer of the Company to pursue certain opportunities available to him outside the Company. It is expected that Mr. Hajdik will leave Helix by the end of April following a transition of his duties. Lloyd has been a valuable member of the Helix team since 2003 and we wish him the best of success in his future endeavors.
Marty Hall, most recently Corporate Controller, is appointed to the position of Chief Accounting Officer effective March 1, 2013. Mr. Hall has been with the Company since 2008. Prior to joining Helix as its Corporate Controller, Marty served in various financial and accounting capacities with over 20 years of industry experience. Mr. Hall is a graduate of the University of Mississippi and is a Certified Public Accountant.
Erik Staffeldt, most recently Director of Corporate Accounting, has been appointed to the position of Director of Finance and will oversee the Company’s finance and treasury functions. Erik is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame with an MBA from Loyola University and has over 18 years of industry experience.
About HelixHelix Energy Solutions Group, headquartered in Houston, Texas, is an international offshore energy company that provides key life of field services to the energy market. For more information about Helix, please visit our website at www.HelixESG.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV