- ACS signed significant agreements with HealthSmart and INTEGRA.
- The multiyear extension with HealthSmart allows ACS to continue to serve as the primary provider of ancillary services to HealthSmart clients. HealthSmart contributed 31 percent of the Company’s 2012 revenue. The two companies also will work together on other methods of accessing ACS’ network, such as secondary group health, among others.
- The relationship with INTEGRA will allow clients to save an additional 7-9 percent on their ancillary healthcare spending as well as gain access to ACS’ analytics functionality.
- ACS completed strategic technology development in conjunction with WLT Software. The relationship created an integrated suite of features within the WLT system that accelerates ACS’ implementations, reduces demands on clients’ IT resources and allows clients seamless access to the ACS network, enabling them to realize opportunities for savings more quickly.
- ACS continued to manage expense ratios and reduce non-variable costs.
- ACS preserved existing cash and cash equivalents of $10.7 million as of Dec. 31, 2012.
American CareSource Announces Fourth Quarter And Year-End Financial Results For 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts