Rent-A-Center Manager David Guyton and his five-person sales team are pleased to offer residents of Toms River an additional option when it comes to acquiring ownership of high-quality furniture, appliances, electronics and computers.
“We are very excited to have arrived here in Toms River and are truly thrilled to serve the residents of this great area,” said Guyton. “Our staff is compassionate to the community, and we have made ourselves available to assist those who have the need for quality merchandise. We also welcome to the store everyone in the surrounding areas who have dealt with the tragedy of Superstorm Sandy.”
The new Rent-A-Center is located at 1214 Route 37 East. Members of the community will welcome Rent-A-Center to the neighborhood at a grand opening celebration on Friday, March 1 at 3:00 p.m. At the ribbon-cutting ceremony, Rent-A-Center is contributing $1,000 to Hometown Heroes.
Rent-A-Center operates 45 locations in the state of New Jersey. The Toms River location is open from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturdays.Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ: RCII), headquartered in Plano, Texas, operates more than 3,000 stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico. The Company employs over 18,900 coworkers. Learn more at www.rentacenter.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV