BOSTON, Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- STAG Industrial, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE:STAG), a company focused on the acquisition, ownership and management of single-tenant industrial properties throughout the United States, today announced leasing and acquisitions activity for February 2013.
- AcquisitionsThe Company announces February acquisition activity of three warehouse and distribution facilities acquired individually containing a total of 820,000 square feet for approximately $23 million. The acquired properties are located in Columbia, South Carolina, Orangeburg, South Carolina and Golden, Colorado. The properties are all 100% leased.
- Leasing The Company also announced that it has signed more than 400,000 square feet of leases to date. This leasing activity consists of an approximately 250,000 square foot renewal in Marion, Illinois and an approximately 150,000 square foot new lease in Elkhart, Indiana.
About STAG Industrial, Inc.STAG Industrial, Inc. is a full-service real estate company focused on the acquisition, ownership and management of single-tenant industrial properties throughout the United States. STAG's portfolio consists of 175 properties in 32 states with approximately 30.2 million rentable square feet.
For additional information, please visit the Company's website at www.stagindustrial.com.Forward-Looking Statements This press release, together with other statements and information publicly disseminated by STAG Industrial, Inc. (the "Company"), contains certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. The Company intends such forward-looking statements to be covered by the safe harbor provisions for forward-looking statements contained in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and includes this statement for purposes of complying with these safe harbor provisions. Forward-looking statements, which are based on certain assumptions and describe the Company's future plans, strategies and expectations, are generally identifiable by use of the words "believe," "will," "expect," "intend," "anticipate," "estimate," "should," "project" or similar expressions. You should not rely on forward-looking statements since they involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that are, in some cases, beyond the Company's control and which could materially affect actual results, performances or achievements. Factors that may cause actual results to differ materially from current expectations include, but are not limited to, the risk factors discussed in the Company's annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2011, as updated by the Company's quarterly reports on Form 10-Q. Accordingly, there is no assurance that the Company's expectations will be realized. Except as otherwise required by the federal securities laws, the Company disclaims any obligation or undertaking to publicly release any updates or revisions to any forward-looking statement contained herein (or elsewhere) to reflect any change in the Company's expectations with regard thereto or any change in events, conditions or circumstances on which any such statement is based.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV