Public Storage (NYSE:PSA) announced today that the Company will participate in a roundtable discussion at the Citi 2013 Global Property CEO Conference in Hollywood, Florida, on Wednesday, March 6, 2013, beginning at 8:50 a.m. (EST). Those wishing to access the roundtable discussion may dial in at (646) 490-2858, passcode 3360505490. Replays will not be available.
Public Storage, a member of the S&P 500 and FT Global 500, is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust that primarily acquires, develops, owns and operates self-storage facilities. The Company’s headquarters are located in Glendale, California. At December 31, 2012, the Company had interests in 2,078 self-storage facilities located in 38 states with approximately 132 million net rentable square feet in the United States and 189 storage facilities located in seven Western European nations with approximately ten million net rentable square feet operated under the “Shurgard” brand. The Company also owns a 41% common equity interest in PS Business Parks, Inc. (NYSE:PSB) which owned and operated approximately 28.3 million rentable square feet of commercial space, primarily flex, multi-tenant office and industrial space, at December 31, 2012.
Additional information about Public Storage is available on the Internet. The Company’s web site is
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV