GT Points Leader Von Moltke Heads To Austin Aboard Muehlner Porsche
AUSTIN, Texas, Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Rolex 24 at Daytona winner and GRAND-AM Rolex Series GT points leader Dion von Moltke heads to Austin this weekend aboard a new ride - swapping his Daytona Audi for a Porsche entered by Muehlner Motorsports.
von Moltke teamed with Audi factory drivers Oliver Jarvis, Edoardo Mortara and Filipe Albuquerque aboard the Alex Job Racing Audi to take victory at the Rolex and assume the GT championship lead.
For the GRAND-AM Rolex Series' debut at Austin's Circuit of The Americas (COTA) this weekend, von Moltke will swap to a Muehlner Motorsports Porsche - rejoining the team with whom he raced in the 2011 Rolex 24.
The PR Newswire-sponsored von Moltke will be keen for a strong performance at COTA, which will also play host to a large group of corporate guests from the leading news and multimedia content distribution company.He will be joined in the Muehlner entry by young Canadian star Kyle Marcelli. A pole winner and top contender in the PC class in the American Le Mans Series, Marcelli also has considerable experience aboard Porsche machinery. DION VON MOLTKE Q&A Q: WHAT WILL IT BE LIKE SWAPPING FROM THE AUDI TO THE PORSCHE? A: "It will definitely take me a few laps to get used to the Porsche again. They are extremely different, and also the styles you need to drive them. "The Audi is a car that tells you how it likes to be driven. You're very smooth with it and guide it to the corners. The Porsche, on the other hand, has a really different driving style. You can kind of tell it what you want and you really can be aggressive with it.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV