ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) today announced that Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Ryan Lance will deliver one of the keynote addresses at the IHS CERAWeek ® 2013 Executive Conference. His keynote is scheduled for Tuesday, March 5 at 9:40 a.m. CST.
The presentation will address the new energy landscape and its transition from resource scarcity to abundance. In addition, Lance will discuss the steps needed for the United States and other nations to fully benefit from the shale revolution’s resulting economic stimulation and job creation potential.
For additional information about CERAWeek, please visit
--- # # # ---
About ConocoPhillipsConocoPhillips is the world’s largest independent E&P company based on production and proved reserves. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, ConocoPhillips had operations and activities in 30 countries, $58 billion in annual revenue, $117 billion of total assets and approximately 16,900 employees as of Dec. 31, 2012. Production from continuing operations averaged 1,527 MBOED in 2012, and proved reserves were 8.6 billion BOE as of Dec. 31, 2012. For more information, go to www.conocophillips.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV