Qorvis Participates In PR Week's Davos Roundtable
WASHINGTON, Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Qorvis CEO Michael Petruzzello recently participated in PR Week's Davos Roundtable to discuss the World Economic Forum.
Petruzzello joined Bernadette Casey, senior editor of PR Week, Arianna Huffington, editor in chief of the Huffington Post, and several other public relations executives in New York City for the roundtable.
The aim of the roundtable was to discuss the key communications takeaways from this year's World Economic Forum and PR's role in defining many of the world's crucial issues.
The participants discussed issues from the global economy, to corporate social responsibility, women in leadership, and the emerging challenges of the communications industry.Petruzzello said, "There was a heightened sense of optimism coming out of the conference. Everything needs to move forward to make that sense of optimism more pervasive. To turn that optimism into reality, business and government are going to have to do more through good policy and good financial decisions." About Qorvis Communications, LLC Qorvis Communications is one of the nation's largest independent, integrated communications firms. Formed in August 2000, Qorvis provides its clients with expertise in the areas of public and media relations, advertising, public affairs, investor relations and financial services communications, grassroots campaigns, Internet-based campaigns, digital media strategies, online reputation management, and research and opinion surveys. For more information, visit www.qorvis.com, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on Twitter: @qorvis. SOURCE Qorvis Communications, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV